Video is the most effective way to correctly show the inside & outside of any business to new potential employees. But there is so much to show! How can you know what your potentials want while writing your script? What often happens, is that:
- You put all scenes into 1 linear video:
- You skip important sequences, for the sake of keeping the video short.
But there is a way where you can display everything your company has to offer, without losing viewers half way through your video; With interactive recruitment video!
This means that viewers have influence on what they see in your video. They can decide for themselves if they want to:
- View a video from the big boss
- See an impression of direct colleagues
- Take a look around the office
- View growth opportunities
The viewers is behind the controls of his own career, so let him or her decide what they think is important in a new job.
More relevant content for the viewer –> longer views –>more leads.
In other words, more applications for the company!